September 16, 2020 – January 4, 2021
All new and unused, 2020MY and 2021MY vehicles sold, delivered, and RDR’d (type “R”) during the program period.
All 2019MY or older vehicles. Fleet (F), Commercial(C), Dealer Service Loaner (L), Insurance, BuyBack or Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.
Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Georgia
Certain restrictions may apply based on DMV Registration ZIP Code
Proof of Eligibility:
One copy of the following documents is required for redemption and must be kept in the sales jacket:
- A copy of the purchaser’s current driver’s license or other proof of residence.
- A copy of their vehicle’s insurance claim or insurance/adjuster provided letter on a letterhead indicating relate damage and/or total loss within date range 9/14/2020 – 9/19/2020
- The Hurricane Sally Disaster Relief Assistance can be combined with other public offers including but not limited to Customer Cash, Lease and APR incentives/offers.
- The Hurricane Sally Disaster Relief Assistance can be combined with the Mazda Owner Loyalty incentive and/or Military program.
- The Hurricane Sally Disaster Relief Assistance has no cash value and must be applied within the purchase or lease structure, as a capital cost reduction.
$750 Disaster Relief to be used towards a new and unused 2020MY or 2021 MY Mazda vehicles. Ineligible vehicles: All 2019MY or older models, fleet, commercial, dealer service loaner, insurance, buyback or Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Must provide proof of damage and/or total loss within date range 9/14/20-9/19/20. Residency eligibility: Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Georgia. Disaster Relief can be combined with other public offers, Mazda Owner Loyalty Incentive and/or Military program. Offer available September 16, 2020 – January 4, 2021.