2023 Mazda CX-50 for Sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Near Niceville & Pensacola
2023 Mazda CX-50 CP
Why should you buy a 2023 Mazda CX-50 in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Near Niceville & Pensacola?
The 2023 Mazda CX-50 for sale at Mazda of Fort Walton Beach in FL – near Niceville, Pensacola, and Destin – is a brand-new crossover offering impressive performance and style.
The 2023 Mazda CX-50: What We Like
Take your pick of two powertrain options. The standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L 4-cylinder engine produces an ample 187 hp/186 lb.-ft. of torque and gets a max mileage of 24 city/30 highway mpg1. Meanwhile the available SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L twin-scroll turbo 4-cylinder engine generates a max 256 hp/320 lb.-ft. of torque2 but can also get up to 23 city/29 highway mpg1.
This crossover’s wide stance, low roofline, and high ground clearance create an athletic silhouette, and the reflective curves let light dance along the sides. Choose a bold color like Soul Red Crystal Metallic or the brand-new shade, Zircon Sand Metallic, to make sure all eyes are on you.
Why Buy a 2023 Mazda CX-50 NOW from Mazda of Fort Walton Beach?
There’s never been a better time to buy a 2023 Mazda CX-50 from Mazda of Fort Walton Beach! We have amazing new Mazda specials and new Mazda auto loan rates are at an all-time low. Browse our entire 2023 Mazda inventory online right now and contact us when you’re ready to take a test drive.
1EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.
2With 93 octane fuel
MSRP Starting at $26,800¹
2.5 S Select
MSRP Starting at $28,200¹
2.5 S Preferred
MSRP Starting at $29,500¹
*Available Late 2022
2.5 S Preferred Plus
MSRP Starting at $31,940¹
*Available Late 2022
2.5 S Premium
MSRP Starting at $32,400¹
2.5 S Premium Plus
MSRP Starting at $36,400¹
MSRP Starting at $36,400¹
2.5 Turbo Premium
MSRP Starting at $39,5501
2.5 Turbo Premium Plus
MSRP Starting at $41,550¹
CLIMATE CONTROLLED LEATHER SEATS
The available front and rear heated seats and available front ventilated seats are a comfortable affirmation that every season is beautiful.
MAZDA INTELLIGENT DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
With Mazda intelligent Drive Select (Mi-Drive) technology3, traction and responsiveness are optimized through different drive modes so your connection to the road stays natural and intuitive across a wide variety of driving scenarios.
MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES
The road less traveled is no place to lose touch. With Mazda Connected Services1 complimentary for three years, you have access to vital resources like Roadside Assistance, automatic 911 dialing,2 your vehicle's health status report, remote engine start and more. All available 24/7 through the MyMazda App on your mobile device.
ACTIVE DRIVING DISPLAY
Maintain focus in every driving condition. With the available Active Driving Display, you have access to important information.² This feature projects a small display onto the windshield within the driver's line of sight, informing you on speed, following distance and more.
– MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,225 destination charge (Alaska $1,270). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
– Professional driver on closed course. Use care and reduce speed when traveling on rough/uneven roads. Sport mode enhances vehicle responsiveness when the accelerator pedal is depressed. Off-road mode helps prevent drive-wheel spinning during off-road driving and improves driving performance. Use this mode to drive the vehicle on slippery roads such as muddy, sandy or deep-snowy roads. Towing mode is available on CX-50 2.5 Turbo models and can only be selected when a trailer is connected. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Connected services are subject to change at any time without notice. Mazda Connected Services is provided during a 3-year trial period; annual subscription fees apply thereafter. Use of MyMazda App and compatible phone are required. Connected services require cellular or Wi-Fi service. Data fees may apply. Never drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important feature details and related privacy information.
– Mobile 911 automatically calls 911 from a paired hands-free device when a moderate to severe collision is detected. Specific phone settings are required. There are limitations to the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Active Driving Display is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Always adjust the display brightness and position with the vehicle stopped: Adjusting the display brightness and position while driving the vehicle is dangerous as doing so could distract your attention from the road ahead and lead to an accident. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.