2023 Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Near Niceville & Pensacola
Why should you buy a 2023 Mazda CX-30 in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Near Niceville & Pensacola?
The 2023 Mazda CX-30 for sale at Mazda of Fort Walton Beach in FL – near Niceville, Pensacola, and Destin – is the compact crossover with impressive performance and efficiency.
The 2023 Mazda CX-30: What We Like
Achieve a max mileage of 26 city/33 highway mpg1 under the power of the standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L 4-cylinder that delivers 191 hp/186 lb-ft of torque. Meanwhile the available SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine generates 250 hp/320 lb-ft of torque but can also get up to 30 highway mpg1. Both engines come paired with a standard SKYACTIV®-DRIVE 6-speed electronically controlled sport automatic transmission i-ACTIV AWD® for confident traction on slick roads.
Choose Mazda’s exclusive Soul Red Crystal Metallic exterior shade that lets the light play along the sides by way of the signature sweeping S-curve along the doors. The interior sports a standard black interior color scheme with cloth seats, but you can upgrade to available leatherette seats in Black or Greige, or leather seat upholstery in Black, White, or Red.
Why Buy a 2023 Mazda CX-30 NOW from Mazda of Fort Walton Beach?
There’s never been a better time to buy a 2023 Mazda CX-30 from Mazda of Fort Walton Beach! We have amazing new Mazda specials and new Mazda auto loan rates are at an all-time low. Browse our entire 2023 Mazda inventory online right now and contact us when you’re ready to take a test drive.
1EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.
A PERFECT FIT
Every consideration, such as the placement of displays and gauges, has been made so the cabin of the CX-30 feels as if it was sculpted around you. And with 20.2 cubic feet of cargo area, or up to 45.2 cubic feet with rear seats down, it provides plenty of cargo space for your next adventure. Because you never know what the next moment has in store.
Accessories shown. Please remember to properly secure all cargo.
TURBOCHARGED ENGINE AND STANDARD i-ACTIV AWD®
No matter where your path leads, the Mazda CX-30 with available 2.5 Turbo engine is made to help you follow it. The Skyactiv®-G 2.5 Turbo engine delivers up to a responsive 250 hp1 and 320 lb-ft of torque.1 It’s a level of performance you don’t usually associate with a CUV. And it’s the kind that might inspire your next big moment.
The right soundtrack can turn any moment into something more. Whatever musical genre accompanies your drive, hear it as the artist intended on the available 12-speaker Bose® sound system. Custom-engineered for the CX-30, it’s the next best thing to being there live.
i-ACTIVSENSE® SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
i-Activsense® is a suite of sophisticated safety features³ that can alert you to hazards to help you avoid collisions—or lessen their severity. Traffic Jam Assist,4 front and rear parking sensors,5 360° View Monitor,6 Smart Brake Support–Rear,7 and Smart Brake Support–Rear Crossing8 are included on the CX-30 2.5 Turbo with Premium Plus Package.
– MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,275 destination charge (Alaska $1,320). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
– i-Activsense® safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Safety features vary based on vehicle package and trim combinations. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Traffic Jam Assist is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Always check your mirrors. Be aware of your surroundings. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– 360º View Monitor may not provide a comprehensive view of the entire surrounding area of this vehicle. Always check your surroundings visually. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Smart Brake Support-Rear operates under certain conditions between about 2 and 4 mph when an obstruction is detected at the rear of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and is only designed to reduce damage in the event of a collision. There are limitations to the operation and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Smart Brake Support–Rear Crossing operates under certain conditions when a vehicle approaches from the rear left or rear right while you reverse out of a parking space. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and is only designed to reduce damage in the event of a collision. There are limitations to the operation and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.