2022 Mazda CX-5 for Sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Near Niceville & Pensacola
Why should you buy a 2022 Mazda CX-5 in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Near Niceville & Pensacola?
The 2022 Mazda CX-5 for sale at Mazda of Fort Walton Beach in FL – near Niceville, Pensacola, and Destin – is the redesigned crossover that turns heads with each mile.
The 2022 Mazda CX-5: What We Like
You’ve got an eye for style, and this SUV is the proof. Its redesigned exterior boasts a sculpted front grille and roof-mounted shark fin antenna, details that intimidate the competition. The dual exhaust outlets reflect the power under the hood, and the gray metallic, 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels sport a new design that makes a statement. Inside, the leather-wrapped gear selector and steering wheel are as sleek as they are comfortable, sparing no luxuries.
Powered by a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L engine generaitng 187 hp/186 lb-ft torque, this SUV is a dynamo. The SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and Sport mode places this ride’s power in your hands, and with standard i-Activ AWD®, you’ll experience unmatched handling. Plus, with a max fuel range of 24 city/30 highway mpg1, the road has never looked so open.
Why Buy a 2022 Mazda CX-5 NOW from Mazda of Fort Walton Beach?
There’s never been a better time to buy a 2022 Mazda CX-5 from Mazda of Fort Walton Beach! We have amazing new Mazda specials and new Mazda auto loan rates are at an all-time low. Browse our entire 2022 Mazda inventory online right now and contact us when you’re ready to take a test drive.
1EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.
THE SIGNATURE EXTERIOR
Drawing inspiration from our Kodo design philosophy, the Mazda CX-5 2.5 Turbo Signature takes its sleek exterior styling to new levels. With a redesigned front grille, 19” alloy wheels and a matching body-colored lower bumper and wheel arches, it stands out in the city, from every angle.
ENGINEERED TO ELEVATE EACH DRIVE
Available Mazda Intelligent Drive Select technology (Mi-Drive) allows you to customize your drive modes along various roads and surfaces. With the flip of a switch, you can choose between Normal, Sport and Off-road Modes for a more tailored performance and a deeper connection between you and your vehicle.
CREATE A DEEPER CONNECTION
MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES
Remotely start the engine, check vehicle status reports and more through the MyMazda App, complimentary for three years.1And so you don't miss a moment, your vehicle can also be equipped with in-car Wi-Fi2 capabilities—and provide access to emergency services like automatic 9113 dialing and roadside assistance.
CONFIDENCE AROUND EVERY CORNER
i-ACTIVSENSE® SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
Mazda's i-Activsense®1 safety technology is constantly evolving to help protect drivers, passengers and pedestrians in the event of an accident; and when possible, to avoid them entirely. With features like Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Day and Night-time Pedestrian Detection2 and available Traffic Jam Assist,3 it's all part of our goal to create safer cars and more confident drivers.
– MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,225 destination charge (Alaska $1,270). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
– i-Activsense® safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Safety features vary based on vehicle package and trim combinations. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Day and Night-time Pedestrian Detection operates under certain conditions between about 2 and 50 mph when object is a vehicle and between about 6.2 to 50 mph when the object is a pedestrian. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and is only designed to reduce damage in the event of a collision. There are limitations to the operation and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Traffic Jam Assist is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Connected services are subject to change at any time without notice. Mazda Connected Services is provided during a 3-year trial period; annual subscription fees apply thereafter. Use of MyMazda App and compatible phone are required. Connected services require cellular or Wi-Fi service. Data fees may apply. Never drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important feature details and related privacy information.
– 3-month/2GB wireless data trial provides access to AT&T’s wireless data services. Eligible vehicle, compatible SIM card and trial activation by customer required. 3-month period begins at time of trial activation; wireless data service expires when 2GB of data is used or when 3-month period ends, whichever comes first. Hotspot connects up to 5 Wi-Fi capable devices, which use data from your plan. Wi-Fi hotspot functionality not available outside of U.S. & Canada. Service in Canada subject to unaffiliated carrier coverage. Offer, terms, and pricing subject to change. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Visit www.att.com/USTermsandconditions for more information. Never drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important feature details and related privacy information.
– Mobile 911 automatically calls 911 from a paired hands-free device when a moderate to severe collision is detected. Specific phone settings are required. There are limitations to the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.