2022 Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Near Niceville & Pensacola
2022 Mazda CX-30
Why should you buy a 2022 Mazda CX-30 in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Near Niceville & Pensacola?
The 2022 Mazda CX-30 for sale at Mazda of Fort Walton Beach in FL – near Niceville, Pensacola, and Destin – is the innovative SUV designed with your family in mind.
The 2022 Mazda CX-30: What We Like
You need a ride that can keep up with your family’s busy lifestyle – this SUV does that and more. It’s powered by a 2.5L SKYACTIV® 4-cylinder engine, but you can elevate your drive by opting for the available 2.5L SKYACTIV® 4-cylinder turbo engine, which generates up to 250 hp/320 lb.-ft. of torque. The standard SKYACTIV®-DRIVE 6-speed electronically-controlled sport automatic transmission lets you handle the road with confidence. Pus, you can take the road less traveled with i-ACTIV AWD® with Off-Road Traction Assist, so there’s nothing off limits.
Your family relies on technology to stay connected, and with the 8.8-inch center touchscreen, you’ll always be in touch. The Mazda Connect™ infotainment system includes Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™, so your tunes and podcasts are always in the queue. Plus, with the Bose® 12-speaker premium audio system, you’ll enjoy them in a new way.
Why Buy a 2022 Mazda CX-30 NOW from Mazda of Fort Walton Beach?
There’s never been a better time to buy a 2022 Mazda CX-30 from Mazda of Fort Walton Beach! We have amazing new Mazda specials and new Mazda auto loan rates are at an all-time low. Browse our entire 2022 Mazda inventory online right now and contact us when you’re ready to take a test drive.
URBOCHARGED ENGINE AND STANDARD i-ACTIV AWD®
No matter where your path leads, the Mazda CX-30 with available 2.5 Turbo engine is made to help you follow it. The Skyactiv®-G 2.5 Turbo engine delivers up to a responsive 250 hp1 and 320 lb-ft of torque.1 It's a level of performance you don't usually associate with a CUV. And it's the kind that might inspire your next big moment.
GO IN STYLE
Our Kodo design captures a sense of movement, even at a standstill. In the CX-30, a sweeping S-curve along the doors captures the interplay of light and shadow, constantly shifting and reflecting the world around you. Light becomes art, inspiring you and your road ahead.
MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES
Remotely start the engine, check vehicle status reports and more through the MyMazda App with Mazda Connected Services, complimentary for three years.1 And so you don't miss a moment, your vehicle can also be equipped with in-car Wi-Fi2 capabilities and provide access to emergency services—like automatic 9113 dialing and roadside assistance.
i-ACTIVSENSE® SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
i-Activsense® is a suite of sophisticated safety features1 that can alert you to hazards to help you avoid collisions—or lessen their severity. Traffic Jam Assist,2 front and rear parking sensors,3 360° View Monitor,4 Smart Brake Support–Rear,5 and Smart Brake Support–Rear Crossing6 are included in the Premium Plus Package available on Mazda CX-30 2.5 Turbo models.
– MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,225 destination charge (Alaska $1,270). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
– 250 hp and 320 lb-ft of torque with 93 octane fuel. 227 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque with 87 octane fuel.
– Connected services are subject to change at any time without notice. Mazda Connected Services is provided during a 3-year trial period; annual subscription fees apply thereafter. Use of MyMazda App and compatible phone are required. Connected services require cellular or Wi-Fi service. Data fees may apply. Never drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Please see your Owner's Manual for important feature details and related privacy information.
– 3-month/2GB wireless data trial provides access to AT&T's wireless data services. Eligible vehicle, compatible SIM card and trial activation by customer required. 3-month period begins at time of trial activation; wireless data service expires when 2GB of data is used or when 3-month period ends, whichever comes first. Hotspot connects up to 5 Wi-Fi capable devices, which use data from your plan. Wi-Fi hotspot functionality not available outside of U.S. & Canada. Service in Canada subject to unaffiliated carrier coverage. Offer, terms, and pricing subject to change. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Visit www.att.com/USTermsandconditions for more information. Never drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Please see your Owner's Manual for important feature details and related privacy information.
– Mobile 911 automatically calls 911 from a paired hands-free device when a moderate to severe collision is detected. Specific phone settings are required. There are limitations to the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– i-Activsense® safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Safety features vary based on vehicle package and trim combinations. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
– Traffic Jam Assist is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
– Always check your mirrors. Be aware of your surroundings. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
– 360º View Monitor may not provide a comprehensive view of the entire surrounding area of this vehicle. Always check your surroundings visually. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
– Smart Brake Support-Rear operates under certain conditions between about 2 and 4 mph when an obstruction is detected at the rear of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and is only designed to reduce damage in the event of a collision. There are limitations to the operation and detection of the system. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
– Smart Brake Support–Rear Crossing operates under certain conditions when a vehicle approaches from the rear left or rear right while you reverse out of a parking space. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and is only designed to reduce damage in the event of a collision. There are limitations to the operation and detection of the system. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.